Wonderfully juicy baked chicken breaded in Savory Saltines. Experience a great mixture of flavors!
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 30 mins
Savory Baked Chicken with Filipino Phil’s Chipotle Sauce Ingredients:
4 – Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
30 – Prepared Savory Saltine Crackers, Finely Crushed
Garlic Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
Filipino Phil’s Nuclear Meltdown or Ranch Attack Sauce for Dipping
Savory Baked Chicken with Filipino Phil’s Chipotle Sauce Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
3. Season chicken with garlic salt & pepper
4. Coat chicken breasts on all sides with crushed Savory Saltines and then place chicken pieces as close as possible in a baking dish.
5. Top chicken with the remaining crushed Savory Saltines.
6. Bake 25-30 mins or until juices run clear. May need less cooking time for chicken strips. Minimum internal temp of 165 degrees